Friday, September 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti September Release Blog Hop

The wait is over!  It's release day at Reverse Confetti!  That means all the new goods are available in the store and ready for your hot little hands!  The Confetti Crew is celebrating with a Blog Hop!  If you're hopping along you should have reached me from Deanne Kuntz's blog.  If you want to start from the beginning and get all the details you can do that here at the Reverse Confetti Blog

There are 7 new stamp sets, 11 new confetti cuts, a new 6" pattern paper pad, and lots of new treat wrappers to tempt you!   This card was made with the new MONSTEROUS set!
The background was created with the new WONKY STRIPE PANEL.  I stamped the sentiment along the outside of the panel to fill the white space.  If you look close you can see little google eyes between each sentiment.
Each of the monsters has google eyes too!  The bitty jack o lantern buckets for their treats is a wonderful detail that makes me smile!

My second card is for Christmas!   The new Fa  La La Circle is so versatile!  You can use just the center circle to make a reverse die, OR you can add the second circle to make a frame like I did.  The outer circle can be used to create layers and add color to your design!  

I paired the Fa La La Circle with the Christmas Bear Stamp set.   I love the little birdies and cut several to embellish my design.  I stacked them on the bears head, and added one in the die cut sentiment. 
This little guy is super cute!  I love all the accessories in the set that make creating a scene easy!  There's a tree, a present, and even a Santa hat for Mr. Bear! 

Are you smiling yet?   I used scraps from different paper pads by Reverse Confetti for my background. 
Ready for your next stop?  It's my sweet friend Laurie Schmidlin!  She's amazing!

Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects to share today! 


Amy Kolling 
Melissa Phillips
Tricia Barber 
Heather Pulvirenti
Lisa Henke 
Amy Rohl 
Heather Hoffman 
Amy Tsuruta 
Amy Sheffer 
Kathy Schweinfurth 
Audrey Tokach 
Deanne Kuntz 
Jeanne Jachna 
Laurie Schmidlin 
Susan Liles 
And, ‘Fetti Friend... Juhi Khanna



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Monsterous
Dies | Reverse Confetti Wonky Stripe Panel, Monsterous 

Stamps | Reverse Confetti  Christmas Bear
Dies | Reverse Confetti  Fa La La Circle 
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Very Merry, Warm Heart 






6 comments:

~amy~ said...

How awesome, I love that you love color.

Jean said...

Such fun cards!

Tracey McNeely said...

Again so many cute and fun projects Jeanne, you were made for RC my friend!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great and fun cards!! I really love the bright colors you choose !

Juhi said...

Such fun and happy cards!! Love them!

Sharron said...

Love all the fun, bright colors! Those little monsters are adorable and I adore your Christmas design. The little birds are such a fun addition!