Monday, October 5, 2026

Birthday Mice

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing a fun birthday card and playing along at Critter Crazy Challenges where critters are always the focus of the design.
This card has lots going on starting with s colorful pattern paper background made with scraps I had from the Pink & Main Fun Basics and It's Your Birthday paper packs.
I added a great big layered circle to create a focal point for the Birthday Friends mice. The rainbow confetti paper make this a party going on!
I think the details take things from ordinary to extra ordinary so I added as many as I could including a scallop border along the bottom edge and a zig zag circle cut from gold glitter paper.
Hugs and all the best to you!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main Birthday Friends, Gum Believable (sentiment)
Dies | Pink & Main Birthday Friends Zig Zag Circles, Stitched Circles, Stitched Circles, Fun Scallop Border, 1/2" Large Sentiment Strips
Paper | Pink & Main Fun Basics, It's Your Birthday
Sequins | Pink & Main Gypsy Confetti Sequins

PINK = Pink & Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
Birthday Friends
Birthday Friends

PINK | SCB | SSS
Bithday Friends
Birthday Friends

PINK | SCB | SSS
Gum-Believeable
Gum-Believable

PINK | SCB | SSS
Zig Zag Circle
Zig Zag Circle

PINK | SCB | SSS
Stitched Circle
Stitched Circle

PINK | SCB | SSS
Sentiment Strips 1/2
Sentiment Strips 1/2"

PINK | SCB | SSS
Fun Scallop
Fun Scallop

PINK | SCB | SSS
Gypsy
Gypsy

PINK | SCB | SSS
It's Your Birthday
It's Your Birthday

PINK | SCB | SSS
Fun Basics
Fun Basics

PINK | SSS

No comments: