Friday, June 30, 2023

Thinking of You

Summertime always gets me thinking of camping trips and time spent outdoors. Today I'm playing along at My Time To Craft Challenge where the theme is CAMPING!
To me the best part about camping is time to unplug, but maybe better yet would be the views! Living in the Midwest, a trip to the smokies is always a great option!
My card was made with the Waffle Flower Forest Window die set. It includes the frame as well as the mountains and hills you see on my design. The only things I added were the layered circles for the sunrise/sunset, and the sentiment.
I cut extra leaves in colorful cardstock and scattered them along the branches on the outside frame to add more color and depth to the design.
All those colorful layers are stunning together and the design is surprisingly flat!
Does this one make you wish for a sweet escape of your own? If you can't get away I know you can make one of your own!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower For The Guys
Dies | Waffle Flowers Forest Window, Additional Circles

733-64872

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
COT = A Cherry On Top
For the Guys
For the Guys
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Forest Window
Forest Window
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Additional Circles
Additional Circles
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That would sure be a pretty place to camp! Wonderful card, Jeanne!

Wendy L said...

A n8ce happy place, thanks for joining us at the My Time To Craft Challenge, x