Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook March Creative Kit


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to one of the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!

This time I'm working with the March Creative Kit. This kit includes die cuts, stickers, stencil and premium 12" papers from Echo Park "It's Spring Time" Collection. I love that every month there are collections from my favorite brands and that the papers are original weight designer papers - no thin flimsy paper here!

The collection is perfect for creating scenes with lots of the images sized to work together. A few curves in your paper become hills and valleys that add depth to the design.

This collection has sweet garden gnomes working among the flowers with little bees buzzing and birds chirping.

The kit includes lots of frames perfect for making shakers or focal points. The papers are soft pastels in peach, pink, yellow and blue.
You'll have lots of stickers to play with too. I like to add baby powder or corn starch to their sticky side so I can touch and arrange them before committing to where they'll be placed Later I adhere them in place with adhesive - tape or liquid.
I love all the sentiments in this kit - there are lots to choose from so your sure to find one just right for your recipient.
This kit will have you itching to get your hands digging in the soil and planting so spring flowers are sure to follow!
I invite you to join one of their monthly kit clubs and experience the possibilities that their coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.



All cards finished size: 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook March Kit
Includes Echo Park "It's Spring Time" Collection 12" Papers, Ephemera, Frames & Tags, & Sticker Sheet

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

These look like summer! Adorable!