Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tis The Season To Be Merry


It's starting to feel a lot more like Christmas lately! Decorations have been going up around the house, Christmas Cards are getting mailed, and the baking has begun! There's still alot more to do, but I don't feel as stressed as I did a week ago.
I hope your plans are coming together too! It's a little late to start making Christmas cards for this year, but it's never too early to get started on the ones you'll send next year. I craft all year round as a way to relax and unwind and am grateful for the cards I made throughout the year.

I love the new Pretty little Studio Tis The Season Collection. The plaids and check prints in bold red and green are a feast for the eyes. I'm really loving the Holiday Greenery die cuts - the pack is loaded with 33 printed die cut foliage pieces.

I arranged some holly and pinecones and topped them with a large "Merry" die cut sentiment. A sticker sentiment is adhered along the bottom edge of the card and a little candy cane heart seals the message of love.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Tis The Season
Die Cuts | Holiday Greenery | From Santa | Snow Globe
Stickers | Merry Magic Words | White

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The candy cane heart is too cute, this is terrific!

Gail said...

Beautiful work Jeanne - hope your have a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New 2022 Year ahead - blessings my friend