Monday, December 20, 2021

Merry & Bright


Hi and thanks for stopping by! I'm feeling festive today and sharing a card made with the Pretty Little Studio Tis The Season Collection. It's bold and bright and I love the variety of images to choose from. Some of my favorites in this collection are the Holiday Greenery foliage.

The Holiday Greenery pack includes 33 die cuts of pretty pine, holly, mistletoe and more. It's so elegant and beautiful.

The collection is available in different paper sizes. I like to use the 8" papers because if you cut the sheet in half it's the perfect width for an A2 size card (4"). This card has two different paper prints.

I added a scallop border along the bottom of the card and a tab along the top. The sticker sheet sentiments fit perfectly on the tabs for easy sentiments.
I hope your holiday plans are coming along nicely! Remember to take it slow and remember to enjoy the little moments!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of the holiday foliage, very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Jeanne! What a beautiful card! Just lovely! ☺ Feliz Navidad, my friend. ☺ Mari mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com