Friday, November 19, 2021

Autumn Greetings


Happy Friday! I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend. I'm excited because my new refrigerator should be arriving tomorrow. The old one was older than my oldest child.. gulp! So it was time. I like to think I'm a foodie and WOW! Things have changed since my old girl was created! Not sure why I need wi-fi for the refrigerator.. maybe you can give me some ideas?
Today I'm playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where they're asking you to create your own background. That's easy as can be when you use your die cuts or stencils. My background is created with layers of stitched stripes using the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 3. I added some Scallop Frames and now for the fun part.. adding a scene!!!

I added some Cozy Fall Critters that were colored with Copic Markers and tucked them around some gorgeous pumpkin Fall Corners.

A simple sentiment from the Woodland Thanks stamp set and a sprinkle of Raspberry jewels and I'm satisfied! This one is finished! :P
I hope this leaves you smiling too! Have a great weekend!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Cozy Fall Critters, Fall Corners, Woodland Thanks
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Cozy Fall Critters, Fall Corners, Stitched Borders 3, Scallop Frames
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Raspberry

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Cozy Fall Critters
Cozy Fall Critters

PPP | SSS
Cozy Fall Critters
Cozy Fall Critters

PPP | SSS
Fall Corners
Fall Corners

PPP | SSS
Fall Corners
Fall Corners

PPP | SSS
Woodland Thanks
Woodland Thanks

PPP | SSS
Stitched Borders 3
Stitched Borders 3

PPP | SSS
Scallop Frames
Scallop Frames

PPP
Raspberry Jewels
Raspberry Jewels

PPP | SSS
Crystal Katana
Crystal Katana

PPP | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a whole lot of CUTE! Enjoy that new fridge!