Saturday, October 2, 2021

Bloom


Thanks for stopping by! I have a bright, bold, colorful card to share today, and better yet it's loaded with flowers!  I'm playing along at the As You Like IT Challenge where they're asking us if we like Autumn or Winter best and Why?   Hands down I love Autumn!  It's really my favorite time of year.  The air is cooler so I can open the windows and go for walks without overheating, and I can start baking again!  I also love the color.. pretty pumpkins and gourds, and SUNFLOWERS!  

My card starts with the Cross Tiles Cover Panel cut from Lime cardstock and layered over Avocado to create a background with lots of depth and contrast.

I topped the panel with two of the Bloom floral border colored with Copic Markers and die cut with the coordinating Confetti cuts. The borders are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add even more dimension.
A simple thank you is tucked into the flowers like a note card from the florist. A sprinkle of enamel dots adds a little shine - some candy for the eyes!
One good turn deserves a big THANK YOU and this one is sure to let the recipient know how much they are appreciated!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Bloom
Dies | Reverse Confetti Bloom, Cross Tiles Cover Panel


Cross Tiles
Cross Tiles

RC | SSS
Bloom
Bloom

RC | SSS
Bloom CC
Bloom CC

RC | SSS

4 comments:

Gail said...

Fall is also my favorite time of year - love the color changes!! This is a very colorful and fantastic flower layout!! Beautiful! Nice work

Lisa Elton said...

What a beatiful way to say thank you!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful,bright and happy thank you card, gorgeous..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx
Just saying I cannot see any links to any challenges? Can you link us up please..