Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Joy To The World

I hope you're having a great day! I'm sneaking in a few more posts for "Christmas in July" before July actually slips away from us. Today I'm playing along at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where they're looking for some Christmas cards!
My card is loaded with die cuts from Waffle Flower! I started with a color block background of ombre red and green strips of colorful paper topped with a Mistletoe Panel die cut from white card stock.

Next I die cut the Oversized Joy background from gold glitter paper, and topped it with the Oversized Joy Outline die cut from white cardstock. I added some foam adhesive to the back of the assembled die cut and set it aside.
Next I wrapped some gold twine around my fingers several times and set the pile on my card. To hold the string in place I removed the backing from the foam adhesive tape and adhered the sentiment directly over the twine. A simple stamped sentiment finishes this card.

I love the bold color and the sparkle and shine of swoon.. GOLD!!! I hope you find some time to make today!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Oversized Joy
Dies | Waffle Flower Oversized Joy, Mistletoe Panel

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Mistletoe Panel
Mistletoe Panel
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Oversized Joy
Oversized Joy
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

No comments: