Monday, January 1, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays January Release Day 2
Coffee Talk & To Go


Happy New Year!  I hope you're having a great day! It's DAY 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays January Release. We're sharing projects with a new set each day from December 31 - January 5. There's lots to see so come back when you can for more! 
Today we're sharing the new COFFEE TALK stamp set and TO GO Fri Die. The COFFEE TALK stamp set has lots of great sentiments that you can use to embellish the TO GO cup or use on their own. You can see images of the stamp set below.
Being a crafter I had to use the "make pretty things" sentiment.
I added a lace border cut from the LOVELY LINKS Fri Die, and a few FUN FETTI sprinkles to keep this feminine design fun and fresh.
Want to see more designs made with this new set? Head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps BLOG where you'll see a sample from each of the design team member as well as links to their blogs! 


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.

I hope you stop by tomorrow for more peeks at the January Release!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Coffee Talk
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays To Go, Lovely Links, Fun Fetti Fri Dies
Pattern Paper | Crate Paper Cute Girl 6"

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like how cheerful and feminine this is Jeanne, very very PRETTY!!

Sharron said...

Oh, I love the sentiments in this set! Your card is wonderful, so bright and cheery and full of your gorgeous layering!

Nora Noll said...

You totally ROCKED this set!! I adore your layering of the papers on this!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

You accomplished pretty with this card