Friday, December 1, 2017

Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try December 2017

They say this is "the most wonderful" time of the year.. but I have to say I think it's the "Busiest" time of year. It seems like I just finished putting away all the Halloween decorations and it's time for Christmas decorating! My stress reliever is crafting! If you need a little break from the festivities too, a new challenge starts today at Reverse Confetti!
I know you've read this before.. but I love a sketch challenge! It takes all the hard work out of what to make.. sort of like following a recipe. All you have to decide is what stamp set to use!
I had fun using up scraps from the Cheerful and Kind paper pad! I layered circles from Circles 'N Scallops for my sentiment (from Sno Awesome).
That adorable snowman is from the Cool Friend stamp set. The coordinating dies make them a snap to die cut.
I hope you'll give this challenge a try! You can always find it on the Reverse Confetti Blog by clicking the challenge badge in the right column. You get the whole month to play along!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Cool Friends, Sno Awesome
Dies | Reverse Confetti Cool Friends, Circles 'n Scallops
Paper | Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind 6"


No comments: