Monday, July 18, 2016

Pretty Little Studio Mallow Rose

Today I'm sharing some serious eye candy from Pretty Little Studio! The garden is in full bloom and I'm inspired by all the beauty outdoors, that I wanted to bring some indoors. I hate picking the flowers from the garden - somehow I think they will last longer outside - and I love seeing the hummingbirds come for a sip of nectar! No worries with all the beautiful flower die cuts in the shop! This one is called Mallow Rose! It's a beautiful orange / coral color and the detail is exquisite! 
For my background I used the new Woodland Collection. I wanted to pick up on the greens in the die cut to make the orange flowers pop! Woodland is a breath of fresh air.. a walk in a prairie just in the outskirts of a wooded area. Beautiful blues and greens, and neutrals - dandelion seeds floating in the wind and monarch butterflies ready to land!
The collection has lots of great embellishments too like the Petals Vellum Tape (used here), Flairs, Die cut frames and so much more!
A gold doily tucked behind the Mallow Rose Die cut makes this so elegant and rich looking. I cut the doily in half so I can use it on two projects!
The Woodland Rosebush Tabs come in an assortment of patterns so you'll be sure to find one to compliment your design. They're perfect for using with word stickers or letters in the shop to personalize a message!
The finishing touch was a bitty butterfly die cut from the Botanical Flower Die set and a sprinkle of clear sequins.
This one is just as pretty as a vase of fresh picked flowers - now if only I could smell them!! LOL!! Have a great day!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Supplies
Pattern Paper | Woodland
Die Cut | Mallow Rose | Botanical Flower Die (Butterfly)
Doily | Gold
Tab | Woodland Rosebush
Vellum Tape | Woodland Petals
Stickers | Valentine Words

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, this is divine!! Love the fresh green and peachy orange with your fancy gold doily!! Wonderful card Jeanne!