Sunday, June 19, 2016

Vroom! Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!  I thought I'd make a special card for Dad featuring Pretty Little Studio Products. What could be more flattering than a "mini me"? This is Noah! He wants to be just like his Dad when he grows up! I miss the "good old days" when my kids always thought I was right, and would follow me around the house! 
My card base is a cityscape paper from the Let's Go Travel Collection called Amsterdam. I thought Noah would look neat trucking around town in his fire truck! 
This layout is really simple. I have the Noah die cut matted on a Birthday Cake Favors Shipping Tag. A Tab is peeking out the side of the tag with - I selected one from the Tahiti collection because it has a map on it - Noah probably wont want to stop and ask directions! LOL! The tabs are great for writing a simple sentiment or stamping.
The finishing touch is a sprinkle of stars from the Gold Treasure Confetti pack. The little die cut stars in the pack are double sided - I chose the bright yellow polka dots to go with the primary colors on my layout.
A big hug for all the great Dad's out there who do all they can to take care of their families! We love you! 


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products:
Die Cut | Noah
Pattern Paper | Let’s Go! Travel
Birthday Cake Birthday Favors Shipping Tags
Confetti | Gold Treasure
Tabs | Tahiti
Stamps |   Waltzingmouse Stamps Half Pint Heros
Twinery Ocean Twine

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just pure delight. Loving the cheerful colours, adorable image and tag in the background.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable card!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so darn cute!!!