Thursday, August 27, 2015

Dragonfly Journeys Challenge
If Friends Were Flowers

I'm behind uploading my galleries as usual - I think I'm somewhere in July! LOL!  Do you keep a gallery and are you good at updating it regularly?  I get side tracked so easy with playing a new challenge that the gallery gets stuck on the back burner and  has to wait for a rainy day when I'm feeling uninspired.  I got the sweetest comment on one of my cards from Jeannie at Dragonfly Journeys.  She mentioned a challenge she hosts on her blog so I thought I would play along! 

Her challenge this week is Girlfriends!  I thought this one would work beautifully because it's the sort of card I would send my bestie!  Bright and cheery and filled with love!
 All the dies are from Top Dog Dies, and the sentiment stamp is from Lawn Fawn!
The Pocket Summer Page Die includes the frame, flowers and butterflies and layers over the Pocket Page Banner perfectly.  The Twinery Twine is called "Shore".
If you want to try a new challenge or make a new friend stop by and say hi to Jeannie!

 









Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5”
Top Dog Dies:  Dotted Borders, Pocket Page Summer, Pocket Page Banner, Leaves
Other Supplies:
Pattern Paper:  Pebbles “Garden Party” 6x6”
Stamp:  Lawn Fawn “Hello Friend”
The Twinery “Shore”
Gems

Sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Jeanne (with no i)....haha! What a GORGEOUS card you have created here! I just love all of the pretty die cut flowers, and of course the sentiment is just perfect. Thank you so much for joining my Girlfriends challenge this week!

Jeannie
Dragonfly Journeys

cm said...

Jeanne, your bestie is one lucky gal to be receiving this absolutely gorgeous card! In awe! The papers, the flowers, the butterflies, the sentiment: not only a lovely combination of elements, but the infusion of love is definitely felt! So awesome...just like you!
Hugs~c

Jeannie said...

Hi there! I know you're busy, but I wanted to let you know that you won my challenge last week....stop by when you get a minute!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys