Thursday, March 6, 2014

CASE Study #181 - Birthday Wishes

 Can you believe we had more snow yesterday?  Seriously I think this is the most snow I can ever remember in one winter in my entire life!  Even the dog looks out the window and then back at me like... "uh?  Do I really have to go out there?"  I give her back end a little shove out the door and say "Are you kidding?  Yes! You do!"   

It's a new month at CASE Study.  Our challenges begin every Thursday. That means we have a new muse for you to get to know.  It's Joni Nina Andaya from Papel with Love blog.   If her name sounds familiar this lady has a very impressive resume and I am delighted to be casing her this month!    Check out the inspiration photo!  What do you see that you love?  That flowery background, the stripes, the bold black and white accents, the layout?  I tried to pick up on all those things.  To make it my own I just packed on the color!

Want to see how the CASE design team tackled this one?  Just click on their names to hop to their blogs.   And I hope you will welcome our two guesties this month!  Yes!  Twice as much to love!
Sarah Gough 

and 
Kate Lorenzini 


Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Debbie Hughes
Maureen Plut
Tasnim Ahmed 
Maureen Merritt
Silke Ledlow

Now it's your turn!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this one and I hope to see you linked up at CASE Study Challenge Blog!  Have a fabulous day!










Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  W+9 Basic Banners, Fresh Cut Florals, Very Vintage Florals
Dies:  W+9  Fresh Cut Florals, Basic Banners, Label
Card Stock:  PTI White, Raspberry Fizz
White Embossing Powder Zing!
Ink:  Versamark, Hero Arts Shadow Ink Passion Flower, Grape Juice, Cornflower, Pool, Memento Tangelo Morocco, Rosebud, Angel Pink, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart

10 comments:

Annheidel said...

So pretty and colorful!

Cathy Weber said...

How fun this must have been to stamp...looks like you had so many colors of ink out on your craft table! I love the bright, happy pattern and that you used the striped ribbon with the floral background. Great take on the photo Jeanne.

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Jeanne, love the bright colours!

Susan (rainy) said...

So much wonderful happy and colorful fun! Love this floral beauty!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. Your bright colors are so cheerful, and I love your background stamping and your focal point.

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful colors on your wonderful floral stampings Jeanne!

Anonymous said...

Jeanne! Thanks for linking to me on your post! So happy to be guesting over at CASE with talent like yours! WOW! You have flooded my eyes with candy-summer delight! I love this set and your take on Joni's card! I am hoping we see some weather as gorgeous as your card soon! I am sure you are as well-- my brother is in Indiana-- W. Lafayette. What a season it's been for you all! Seattle has had a sweet ride this winter! xo

wienerhoneymooners said...

HOORAY! LOVE the color packed gorgeousness!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a background you created! I love it and the bright and cheerful colors, just perfect for a birthday card. And your pearl centers too, so fun.

Laura Davis said...

What a yummy card!
Laura