Monday, July 1, 2013

Mojo Monday 300th Sketch Anniversary - You're a Doll!

Wow can you believe this sketch marks the 300th Mojo Monday sketch?  This is cause for celebration!  I know that there are lots of good things planned and Waltzingmouse is  part of it!   You will want to check it all out here.  I'm so excited that as part of the Waltzingmouse Design Team I got a crack at the sketch early and am happy to share it with you today.  I hope that you will join in the celebration and link up a creation of your own.
What a great sketch too!  You know I'm loving all the layers and room for embellishments on this one.   I used the new "You're a Doll" release in red and aqua - one of my favorite color combinations.   The stamp set includes ways to build your own matryoshka doll with different interchangeable babushkas and bottoms.  There is one "already assembled" doll image that I used on my card today.   You can color her up if you like but I think she looks amazing "as is" dipped in any color ink you adore.  I just fussy cut her and layered her on a label die with  adhesive foam tape for some extra dimension.
And here's my finished card.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are having a great day!!

Hugs!
Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x  5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse You're A Doll, Holiday Labels No 14
Dies:  Spellbinder Labels 14, Nested Pennants
Border Punch:  EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace, Dotted Scallop
Pattern Paper:  Echo Park This & That 6x6" Pad
Card Stock:  PTI Vintage Cream SU! Primrose Petals
Ink:  SU! Baja Breeze, Real Red, Versafine Onyx Black
Button:  SU!
Flowers:  Prima
Ribbon:  1/4" Ivory Taffeta Hobby Lobby, Ivory Button Twine, May Arts
Heart Gem:  Recollections

16 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very Pretty!Love your colors!!!

Julia Aston said...

So pretty with your layered patterns and colorful inkings Jeanne! We used the same stamp set for our mojo cards today!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and those fabulous little tulle flowers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Diane said...

Love the colors on your matryoshka doll with the fun papers and layout.

Regards diane

Kristi said...

Love this Jeanne! Super happy colors and those nesting doll stamps are the cutest!

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne, this is so sweet and very adorable! Love all the details and that sweet little doll!

Joyce said...

Beautiful card-- I love your nested doll and your tulle rosettes. That's a new one for me.

Marybeth said...

Love this Jeanne ! Beautiful colors too!

Sharron said...

Beautiful--love the aqua and red! Sweet little doll and those little rosettes are so pretty!

~Tammy~ said...

Eek! This is fantastic! Look at you showing off the new goodies once again! Your approach to the sketch is phenomenal!

Darnell said...

Your cards are always like layers of a delicious cake, Jeanne! And this time we get a doll to play with, too!! Yippee!!

Peanut said...

Lovely!!! I was undecided about getting this set....not anymore! Great use of the sketch. Hope you're enjoying the summer.
xxx Asha

Tanja said...

Nice card, thanks for sharing!

Pauline said...

Beautiful as always Jeanne, I love the funky colours!

Helen L said...

Love your sweet Doll card, especially using the labels tag for the doll's background.

Wida said...

Love this jam packed card!