Friday, July 24, 2026

You're A Catch

Today I'm playing at Creative Creases Challenge where anything goes with a fun fold! I'm sending this one out to all of you who like to fish today!
Pink and Main has been nailing it with all the fun fold cards they've been releasing. You'll find several to choose from. This one is called A Catch!
This is really easy to assemble. Just cut out the pieces! The layers are cut out to match the smaller detail pieces that you just stack one on the other.
The hardest part is selecting what colors to use! Just look at those stripes on this Rainbow Trout!
I added the little dragonflies and a sentiment strip that does come in the set. To assemble you just fold on the creases and attach the panels inside the box you created. Everything folds completely flat and fits in an A2 size envelope.
I hope you find some time to play!




Finished Size fits in an A2 4.25 x 5.5" Envelope
Die Cuts | Pink & Main A Catch

PINK = Pink and Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
A Catch Pop Up Card
A Catch Pop Up Card

PINK | SCB | SSS

No comments: