It's "Anything Goes" as long as you use a die cut and my card is ALL die cuts! Starting with the striped background made from different size Stitched Strips from Pretty Pink Posh.
I topped the strips with a great big sunshine that is from "Bucket Additions" . I like to repurpose dies so I left the bucket off. The circle in the middle of the sun is for a lollipop!
The sentiment "Fun In The Sun" says it all! I didn't want to cover up those colorful stripes so I cut the background die from vellum and added the letters in white. Quick tip here.. add some two sided adhesive to the back of your white cardstock before you cut and then just peel and stick the letters.I hope you find some time to play! It's definitely cheaper than therapy and does your soul good to make others smile!









No comments:
Post a Comment