My card starts with the Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions stamp set. I stamped, colored and cut the images and then arranged them on a piece of plastic the size of my card base.
The clear piece of plastic makes it easy to slide different papers underneath to decide on what I think looks best.
For this one I selected a Checkered Pierced Plate that I inked with Sweet Honey Distress Ink. I gave it a good splatter with water, white ink and some diluted Spiced Marmalade.
I think this will make a great thank you for someone who is as sweet as can be!

Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions, Checkered Pierced Plate
PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions, Checkered Pierced Plate
PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
![]() Bee Additions PPP | SSS | SCB |
![]() Bee Additions PPP | SSS | SCB |
![]() Checkered Pierced Plate PPP | SSS | SCB |








No comments:
Post a Comment