Monday, July 27, 2026

Sending Seeds of Joy

Today I'm playing along at Just Us Girls Challenge Blog where it's Anything Goes with a Stencil!
Fun fact about me is that I'm a gardener so I really loved seeing this set from Waffle Flower Crafts! FIrst you cut out the Postage Collage Seeds Die, and then ink it with the coordinating Setncil.

I topped mine with a white Postage Collage Blocks die. I ink this give the stenciled bits a cleaner look because they're framed. It forgives any little line up errors you might have made.
To make it a little fussier I set it over a striped "air mail" background made with the Postage Collage Coloring Stencil and then cut with an A2 Piercing Layers die for that dotted edge that matches some of the cut outs on the base.
I thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic day! Hugs!

If you want to go shopping use my link here to save 10% off your order at Waffle Flower Crafts .. good for one use per customer.





Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Postage Collage Seeds
Dies | Waffle Flower Postage Collage Seeds, A2 Piercing Layers, Postage Collage A2 Blocks
Stencil | Postage Collage Seeds, Postage Collage Coloring

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp 

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT redirect you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Postage Collage Seeds
Postage Collage Seeds
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Postage Collage Seeds
Postage Collage Seeds
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Postage Collage Seeds
Postage Collage Seeds
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Postage Collage Coloring
Postage Collage Coloring
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Postage Collage Blocks
Postage Collage Blocks
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
A2 Piercing Layers
A2 Piercing Layers
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

No comments: