Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Let Your Dreams Take Flight

Today I'm playing at I Spy With My Little Eye ... something with wings!!! Today that's Dragonflies from the Pink and Main Fluttering By stamp set.
When I get a new stamp set I try to fit ALL the stamps on my card so you can see exactly what you're going to get if you purchase the set. This one has three dragonflies and three floral arrangements along with a few bitty flowers and some sentiments.
I inked mine with alcohol markers. The clean line designs were easy to color. The hardest part is deciding what colors to use!
For an interesting background I selected colors that repeated shades in the flowers and the dragonfly wings and cut them in various size strips. The panel is bold and vibrant and lets the images shine. The finishing touch was a sprinkle of diamond shaped enamel gems.
I hope you have a great time with some time to relax and create! Hugs!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main Fluttering By
Enamel | Pink & Main Rainbow Glitter Enamel Shapes

PINK = Pink & Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
Fluttering By
Fluttering By

PINK | SCB | SSS
Fluttering By
Fluttering By

PINK | SCB | SSS
Rainbow Glitter Shapes
Rainbow Glitter Shapes

PINK | SCB | SSS

No comments: