Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Waffle Flower January Release Day 2

It's Day 2 of sneak peeks of the latest Waffle Flower Release. All of the new products will be available in the store on Friday, January 5! Waffle Flower has received many requests on adding more sizes to the Postage Collage Collection, so you can create with the size you like best. Each new size also has a coordinating "Blocks" stencil to be used for backgrounds.
My card features the A6 size but you'll also find 5x7, slimline and mini slimline. I used the coordinating blocks stencil with sticky notes to add snowy backgrounds to my scenes. I just cut a wave from the sticky paper and then inked the sky above. I added snow drifts by moving the wavy curved sticky strip and lightly inking it.
I added elements from the new Winter View and Winter Scene die sets to add trees, gondolas, cabins and little deer.
I stamped a sentiment from the Winter View set on one of the postage "extra" dies included in the set.

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow when we'll be sharing more peeks of the new release!




Finished Size: 6.5 x 4.5
Stamps | Waffle Flower Winter View
Dies | Waffle Flower Postage Collage A6. Winter View, Window Scene
Stencil | Waffle Flower Postage Collage A6 Blocks

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is fantastic! I like the little cable cars!