Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Waffle Flower January Release Day 1

Happy New Year! I hope you had a great holiday! Pinch me! Mr. J. stayed up past midnight! LOL!! It's been a while! We had a great meal at home. We are streaming Supernatural and played some video games. Well out with the old right? Today we're kicking off some sneak peeks at the latest release from Waffle Flower that will be available in the store on Friday, January 5.

In our first release for 2024, we focused on extending the collections of our popular Nesting Basics, and Postage Collages series to A6, A7, Slimline, and Mini Slimline sizes. But first, let's take a look some fun sets for creating a perfect snowy view on your cards!

This is the Window Scene die. It's a six window frame with an A2 panel size. The set also comes with some smaller dies including the trees with trunks on my card and the die that I used to make clouds.
To add more images that are sized perfectly to work together I added elements from the new Winter View Elements. Dies in that set include the cabins, pine trees, deer and gondolas you see on my card. The sentiment is from the Winter View Stamp set.
I hope you'll stop by tomorrow when I'll be sharing more peeks at the new release that you won't want to miss!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Winter View Stamp
Dies | Waffle Flower Winter View Elements, Window Scene

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card, Jeanne!