Sunday, January 7, 2024

Wishing You Joy

Happy new year! I hope 2024 is off to a good start. Today I'm sharing a card made with the latest release from Pretty Little Studio called Comfort & Joy.  It's always the right time to make a holiday card because when the busy season hits you'll be glad you did!
I love how the different elements in this collection are sized well to be beside each other.   I thought I'd make a pretty table scape with a candle, some ornaments, foliage and other embellishments. 
I used clear stickers to add a simple sentiment an some stitches along the bottom of the design.
I split the patterned paper background to create a table cover to help "ground" the elements so that they don't look like they're floating. 
I hope you're staying comfy and cozy.  Sending you warm wishes for a wonderful 2024!