Thursday, January 18, 2024

Valentine Sweet Chocolates

I hope you're keeping warm today - it's another chilly one here! I took the dog for a "walk" in the car LOL. Hopefully she thinks she was walking while riding in the backseat. I think she appreciates the change of scenery!
Today I'm playing along at Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I love a sketch. Especially when I'm not feeling so inspired. It's like a "recipe" - just pick your favorite stamp set and follow the sketch!
I used all products from Pretty Pink Posh. I had to modify a few things - for example my tags weren't long enough to stack so I double cut them and layered them.
I started with a solid background using the Pierced Hearts cover plate - but I wanted a little more detail so I stenciled over it with the Valentine Words. I used Picket Fence Paper Glitz paste in "Sparkle" for that shiny finish.
I added some Sweet Chocolates to the Stitched Hearts to make this one even more tempting.
I hope you have a great day and find some time to play along with your favorite challenges!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Sweet Chocolates, Sentiment Strips Valentine
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Sweet Chocolates, Sentiment Strips, Stitched Hearts, Stitched Essentials ONe, Pierced Hearts
Stencil | Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Words
Embossing Paste | Picket Fence Paper Glitz Sparkle
Twine | The Twinery

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com

Links below will take you to the store site to view or purchase.

Sweet Chocolates
Sweet Chocolates

PPP | SSS | SCB
Sweet Chocolates
Sweet Chocolates

PPP | SSS | SCB
Sentiment Strips Valentine
Sentiment Strips Valentine

PPP | SSS | SCB
Sentiment Strips
Sentiment Strips

PPP | SSS
Stitched Hearts
Stitched Hearts

PPP | SSS | SCB
Stitched Essentials One
Stitched Essentials One

PPP | SSS
Pierced Hearts
Pierced Hearts

PPP | SSS | SCB
Valentine Words
Valentine Words

PPP | SSS | SCB

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Cute. Great use of the sketch. Hugz

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of cuteness! Sounds like a fun walk, haha, stay warm!