Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Keeping Cozy

Hi! I hope you're having a great a day and keeping warm. We've been below zero here for the past few days. That's good for staying indoors comfy cozy and playing in my craft room! Today I'm sharing a card I made with the Pretty Little Studio Comfort and Joy Collection! because you can never have too many holiday cards!
I always start by arranging elements on a piece of plastic the size of my card base. I selected several ornaments from the collection and arranged them. I like that I can move them around and pick up the arrangement and slide different paper prints underneath to help me decide what I like best.
I used neutral colors for the background - a mix of newsprint and graph paper. A dark precut border was added to the top and a strip of faux stitches along the bottom to help ground the design.
A simple sentiment sticker was adhered over one of the ornaments. I love that they're printed on clear plastic so the background pattern shows through.
I hope you're taking advantage of the time spent indoors during the winter season because you can never have too many holiday cards!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Comfort and Joy Collection 8"
Die Cuts | Home Accents | Centerpiece Florals | Cozy Nights Scallops
Stickers | Jingle Words Clear | Christmas Threads Clear

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Looks at all of those pretty ornaments! Wonderful holiday card, Jeanne!