Thursday, December 21, 2023

Winter Wonderland Greetings

It's been getting cold here in my little part of the world. That doesn't stop Miss Moriko from wanting to go for a walk. She's lucky she was born with a fur coat! I'm grateful for the motivation because without her I'd probably stay inside cozy and warm.
Today I'm playing along with Cupcake Inspirations where the theme this time is Winter Wonderland. here's the yummy cupcake photo inspiration!
Looks yummy right?
I created a snowy scene with the new Nordic release from Poppystamps. I've got a Sweet Nordic Snowman whose surrounded by Nordic Whimsy Trees and a sky filled with a flourish of Nordic swirly snowflakes!
I added a simple circle to add a sun to my scene, and lots of gems for a little extra magic!
Best wishes to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas filled with smiles!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamp | Poppystamps Christmas Greetings
Dies | Poppystamps Nordic Flourish Background, Whittle Field and Trees, Sweet Nordic Snowman, Nordic Whimsy Trees

POPPY = Poppystamps
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Links below will take you to the store sites to view or purchase. Please note that the Sweet Nordic Snowman and Nordic Whimsy Trees are not in stock at Poppystamps.
 

Nordic Flourish Background
Nordic Flourish Background

POPPY | SSS
Whittle Field and Trees
Whittle Field and Trees

POPPY | SSS
Sweet Nordic Snowman
Sweet Nordic Snowman

POPPY | SSS
Nordic Whimsy Trees
Nordic Whimsy Trees

SSS
Christmas Greetings
Christmas Greetings

POPPY | SSS

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I just love this little guy, don't you! Adorable card, Jeanne. Enjoy those walks while the weather allows!

MD FARAZ said...

I love winters ❤️❤️❤️ I don't like summer if like check my site
https://colin445.blogspot.com

Nora Noll said...

What a fabulous way to combine all these fun die cuts!!! I LOVE how you made the trees bigger by the layering!! I would never have thought of doing that! Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Leanne said...

Wonderful job and love the dies you used. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Leanne DT Member/CIC