Tuesday, December 19, 2023

The Best Time of Year is Here!

Have you seen the newest collection from Pretty Little Studio? It's called Comfort and Joy and is just in time for the holidays!  I make holiday cards all year round so I'll be ready when the busy season comes, and I'll be reaching for it to document special moments that I will want to remember for years to come. 
I love the vintage images and floral designs that you'll find in this collection.  The colors are primarily shades of red and green with a pop of gold and black for drama! 
I used a large tag to create a focal point on this card to create a winter scene.   I layered a tree in the background with a star in the sky to cover the tag hole. A simple tag is added along the right edge of the tag to add more color and a place to personalize for the recipient if  you like. 
I embellished the design with a bitty sentiment sticker, some faux sticker stitches  and some sparkly sequins to add color and sparkle to the design. I like the Christmas Cheer sequin pack because it includes several colors and shapes that can coordinate with lots of the Pretty Little Studio collections. 
I hope your days are filled with the magic and beauty of this holiday season! 





Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Comfort and Joy 8"
Die Cuts | All is Calm Tags | Forest Critters | Home Accents | Fresh Cut | Joyful Mix
Stickers | Season of Joy Word Color

Sequins | Christmas Cheer

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

That little deer is precious! Cute card, Jeanne!