Monday, December 11, 2023

Waffle Flower December Release Sneak Peek
Day 3 Elegant Love Sentiments

It's day 3 of Waffle Flower Sneak Peeks! As card makers we know how important it is to find that perfect sentiment. So much love and attention goes into each card we make and the final touch is finding jut the right words to express what we're feeling. That's why each month, we carefully curate a variety of stamp, die and foil plate sentiment to go with out release. This month is no exception.
Check out the new Script Love Word Die! I love the flowy lines and loopy script.. I just couldn't bring myself to nip off the ends so I left them hanging off the edges and I rather like them that way! The new Subsentiments Love Die Cut includes lots of printed die cut sentiments that coordinate perfectly with the new metal die cut sentiments too. They're convenient to just select and add to your designs.
Are you loving that big heart background? It's called Gradient Heart Panel. I think this one will be super cute in rainbow or candy conversation heart colors but I went big with the rich pink and reds.
I actually turned the center into a shaker filled with gold glittery sequins. Who doesn't love a little eye candy?
The wait is almost over! Stop by tomorrow to see more samples made with the new release and to have a crack at the prizes up for grabs!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Waffle Flower Script Love Word, Gradient Heart
Subsentiments Love Die Cut

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Your design is fantastic, it draws you right in! Pretty card, Jeanne!