Friday, December 15, 2023

Pretty Pink Posh Design Team Announcement

Christmas is counting down absolutely too fast for me! Christmas is a time for giving and I'm humbled by the many cards I've received in the mail, and embarrassed for all the ones I didn't send. I've got an extra special gift to share today - I'm remaining on the Pretty Pink Posh Design Team for another term.
I fell in love with Pretty Pink Posh way back when the store mostly sold pretty colorful sequins and a handful of dies. Today they've grown with so many offerings.. stamps, dies, stencils and yes embellishments too.. sequins, clay, jewels and pearls. They're really a one stop shop!
I always start my cards on a clear piece of plastic the size of my card base. I arrange the images until I'm happy with the layout. The plastic sheet makes it easy to slip different backgrounds behind the design to help me decide what works best or pleases my eye.
This time I mixed the old with the new. A string of stuffed Holiday Stockings hang under a Poinsettia Corner garland. The background is the Winter Words stencil toped with a Scallop Frame.
I hope you'll hop on over to Pretty Pink Posh's Blog to see the new team introduced and to give everyone a big warm welcome! It's going to be a great 2024!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Poinsettia Corners, Holiday Stockings
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Poinsettia Corners, Holiday Stockings, Scallop Frames
Stencil | Pretty Pink Posh Winter Words

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com

Links below will take you to the store web site for purchase or to view.
 

Poinsettia Corners
Poinsettia Corners

PPP | SSS
Poinsettia Corners
Poinsettia Corners

PPP | SSS
Scallop Frames
Scallop Frames

PPP
Holiday Stockings
Holiday Stockings

PPP | SSS | SCB
Holiday Stockings
Holiday Stockings

PPP | SSS | SCB
Winter Words
Winter Words

PPP | SSS | SCB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on staying on at PPP, Jeanne, you use their products so well! This is fun and festive!