Friday, December 22, 2023

Colorful Christmas Trees

I hope you're having a great week. I've been busy with appointments this week. The tree is almost up.. I haven't sent a single card and it's already December 22. I'm about ready to call it quits! To destress a little I'm make make making!

This card is super easy and came together quick. I tried to complicate it a bit to show off the versatility of the die.. maybe you can spot some of the extras!
It starts with the Tree Cover Plate from Pretty Pink Posh. It's an A2 size card panel that I layered over a panel of gold foil paper. I popped the white cardstock panel up on some adhesive foam tape so the trees look "sunk". Next I cut scraps of colorful paper with the same die and just inserted them into the window openings.
A Merry Christmas Shadow die tops the colorful confection and of course .. gotta have some bling for the holidays so a sprinkle of jewels is just the ticket!
I'm linking up at Happy Little Stampers where anything goes with dies this month! Merry Christmas everybody!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Merry Christmas Shadow, Tree Cover
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Shamrock, Flamingo Pink, Caribbean Blue

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com

Links below will take you to the store sites for purchase/or to view.

Merry Christmas Shadow
Merry Christmas Shadow

PPP | SSS | SCB
Tree Cover Plate
Tree Cover Plate

PPP | SSS | SCB
Shamrock Jewels
Shamrock Jewels

PPP | SSS
Flamingo Pink Jewels
Flamingo Pink Jewels

PPP | SSS
Caribbean Blue
Caribbean Blue

PPP | SSS

No comments: