Saturday, October 7, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook September Main Kit

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to one of the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!
This time I'm working with the October Main Kit. This kit includes die cuts, stickers, chipboard, and premium 12" papers from the American Crafts Farmstead Harvest Collection. The theme this month is all about beautiful, thankful fall!
The elements in the kit are perfectly coordinated to work together. The colors are golden yellow, orange and a pop of slate blue for contrast.
I love the fall leaves in this collection. They're so colorful and include sweet little acorns too. Some of the leaves are vellum while others have gold foil accents making the collection extraordinary.
You'll find lots of sentiments for making greeting cards or for documenting special moments in scrapbook pages.
I love the frame die cuts that are perfect for creating focal points for your designs. The frames are in different sizes and look great alone or stacked like on this card.
This collection has me dreaming of Thanksgiving dinner with everyone gathering together around the table. I'm just itching to visit my daughter in Tennessee and imagining the colorful foliage in the Smokey Mountains.
Isn't this hilly scene cut from patterned paper just dreamy? Just a few waves cut with scissors make a hilly background for the little houses.
I invite you to join one of their monthly kit clubs and experience the possibilities that their coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable. You can see all of the different kits available this month here at My Creative Scrapbook.




All cards finished size: 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook September Main Kit
Includes: American Crafts Farmstead Harvest 12" Papers, Icons Ephemera, Journaling Ephemera, Sticker Sheet, Carta Bella Hello Autumn Chipboard Accents

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Your cards are warm, cozy and filled with autumn prettiness!