Monday, October 30, 2023

Catch A Wave

Summer is over but when you're a crafter it can be any time of year that you want it to be. We're having a few warm days of Summer's last Hurrah. When I let the dog out last night the air was very warm and still. It had me thinking of nights on vacation when we'd slip off to the pool after it was closed. So today I'm sharing a sweet escape to the seaside.
This card was made with the Pretty Little Studio Hey Summer Collection! The background is a split pattern paper background that I topped with a striped Summer Selfie frame with a third pattern paper insert.
The frame makes a great focal point for my beach scene. I started with the umbrella and then started tucking in coral, shells and starfish.
Some of the images are from sticker sheets. I powder their sticky backs to use them more like die cuts. It allows me to move them around without adhering them in place until I'm ready to do so.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope your smiling and feeling Summer in your heart.


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Hey Summer 8" Collection
Die Cuts | Summer Selfie Frames | Beach Bits | Poolin' Around 
Stickers | Shore Line 
Cut Aparts | Forever Summer
Sequins | Raindrop Blue

No comments: