Saturday, October 21, 2023

Let's Do This!

Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a card made with the latest Pretty Little Studio Collection called Hey Summer! This collection will have you thinking of walks on the beach and time spent poolside on those long sunny days of summer!
One of my favorite elements in this collection is this Flamingo floatie that I made the center of attention on this fun card!
I started with a coral print background to coordinate with the colors on the flamingo. I covered the bottom half with a clear newsprint acetate to pick up on the black accents.
I put a journaling card behind the black frame and then added a label to the center before adding several sentiments. The "Sunny Days" is a cut apart, the "Lets Do This" is a sticker and the "Splash Zone" is a die cut - so you know you have lots of different sentiment possibilities.
This collection is Summer captured so I can send some sunshine through the mail!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Hey Summer 8"
Clear | Hey Summer
Dies | Selfie Frames | Sunshine Labels | Poolin' Around | Shore Line |
Cut Aparts | Sand Dollar
Stickers | Summer Memories Word Color
Sequins | Rose Pink

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Fun layers, this is cute!