Friday, April 30, 2021

Woof Woof - Happy Birthday!

Hi Friends! I hope you're having a great day! It's FRIDAY! Are you ready for the weekend? The weather is getting warmer here and I'm hoping the weather is fine so I can do a little yard work. Today I'm playing along with Seize the Birthday where they're looking for Birthday Cards with the Optional Topping of FURRY FRIENDS!
My card is made with the Waffle Flower Birthday Puppies stamp set. This is a really fun and unique set because you can color the puppies with the optional coordinating stencil set if you like. I colored my pups with Copic Markers.

The puppies are arranged on a panel that I inked with Distress Oxide. I die cut the panel with a Confetti Die and layered it over a panel of gold glitter card stock.
To give the card a finished look I created a frame using the A2 Lacy Layers. I cut two of the dies together to create a frame. I love the stitching along the outer edge.
I love the cute pups who look ready to party! The Woof Woof Sentiment says it all right? My Miss Moriko approves! LOL!
I hope you find some time to play too! Have a great day!



Finished Size 4.25x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flowers Birthday Puppies
Dies | Waffle Flower Birthday Puppies, Confetti Die, A7 Lacy Layers

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Birthday Puppies
Birthday Puppies
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Birthday Puppies Stencil
Birthday Puppies Stencil
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Confetti Die
Confetti Die
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
A7 Lacy Layers
A7 Lacy Layers
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful background for your cute trio of puppies! And of course lots of birthday confetti. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Cathy said...

Such a fun colourful card, love the confetti diecut with the sparkle peeping through and those cute pups, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathyx