Thursday, April 8, 2021

Shine Bright!

I hope your day is going well. Spring has officially arrived in the Midwest! It's wonderful to hear the birds singing every morning and YES! the windows are OPEN here!
I hope you're feeling HAPPY too! My card today is made with the Pretty Little Studio Shine Bright Collection. I topped the Don’t Worry 8” triangle print paper with three Be Loved Tags. The pack includes 15 die cut tags so you're sure to find the right ones!
The tags are topped with circle punched paper circles and a Be Happy Words Clear sticker sentiment. A twine bow is hand died in one of the tags.
Some Simply Floral die cut flowers are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension and a sprinkle of sequins adds some shine.
I hope you have a great day with some time to do what you love best! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Shine Bright 8"
Tags | Be Loved
Die Cuts | Simply Floral
Stickers | Be Happy Words | Clear
Sequins | Raindrop Blue | Breezy

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've used the tags, great design!