Thursday, March 4, 2021

Fusion Challenge - Celebrating the Green

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a new challenge you'll find another winner at . You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!
My first look is always at the photo.. I guess that makes me a "visual" thinker. This time we have a collection of green paint samples on a rustic wood panel. I see some herbs, succulents and some foliage too. Not loving the photo? That's ok.. just play along with the sketch!
All that green got me thinking about St. Patrick's Day and my favorite Irish inspired stamp set called Best of Luck from Pretty Pink Posh.
I gave this older set a new look with the Slimline Peekaboo die set that was added to the shop last release. I love all the stitching detail that always makes me think of Pretty Pink Posh.

I inked the trio of stitched square inserts with distress ink before inserting them inside the windows and adding the little figures that were colored with Copic markers. A scatter of gold sequins is from the pot at the end of the rainbow!
Wishing YOU lucky! I wonder how you will interpret the photo! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!




Finished Size: 3 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Best of Luck
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Best of Luck, Slimline Peekaboo
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Gold 4mm, 6mm

Best Of Luck
Best Of Luck

PPP
Best of Luck Dies
Best of Luck Dies

PPP
Slimline Peekaboo
Slimline Peekaboo

PPP | SSS
Metallic Gold 6mm
Metallic Gold 6mm

PPP
Gold 4mm Sequins
Gold 4mm Sequins

PPP

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling card, so happy!

Linda Callahan said...

So bright and happy! Adorable for St. Paddy's Day!

Tristan said...

Super fun card Jeanne, love your colouring.