Monday, March 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti March Release Blog Hop

Oh happy day! The Reverse Confetti release is available TODAY! Now you can get your hands on these great new products and make make make! To celebrate the release we're having a blog hop! If your following along you should have reached me from Amy Rohl 's blog. If you'd like to start at the beginning and get all the details you'll find them here at the Reverse Confetti blog!
There are 7 new stamp sets this release and 10 new confetti cuts dies! This card was made with the Orange Blossoms stamp and die set. The set has one large image that I colored and cut twice. I used Copic markers because I love that they are refillable. I can't even begin to imagine how many replacements I'd have to buy if they weren't!
I arranged the two large florals on a Along The Dotted Lines Cover Panel. This is a new die that has rows of pierced lines that remind me of ruled paper.

I inked up the panel with distress ink and gave it a good splatter of orange for more color. I topped the panel with the two die cut images and they're adhered with adhesive foam tape for a little dimension.
 
I think this would make a great shaker card too. I really don't make as many of those as I would like because I don't like how they photograph and I want you to see all the details.
This card features the new Adorned Egg stamp set. The set includes a pretty striped egg, a basket, florals and even the big bow and butterfly!
I adhered a large Circle Rays Duo die cut over the Along The Dotted Lines panel. This creates a focal point for the Adorned Egg basket.
I embellished the basket with florals, a bow and butterflies all adhered with adhesive foam tape for dimension. Yes that pretty blue paper is from RC - it's called Iced Aqua.
Ready to see more makes with the Reverse Confetti March Release? Your next stop is Dilay Nacar!

Here's a list of all the designers with projects to share today!

Jeanne Jachna (That’s Me!)

Thanks for stopping by!  I really appreciate your support and hope you like what you see!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Orange Blossoms
Dies | Reverse Confetti Orange Blossoms, Along The Dotted Lines Cover Plate

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Adorned Egg
Dies | Reverse Confetti Adorned Egg, Along The Dotted Lines Cover Plate, Circle Rays Duo


Adorned Egg
Adorned Egg

RC | SSS
Adorned Egg CC
Adorned Egg CC

RC | SSS
Along The Dotted Lines
Along The Dotted Lines

RC | SSS
Big Flower Cover Panel
Big Flower Cover Panel

RC | SSS
Enchanted Garden
Enchanted Garden

RC | SSS
Enchanted Garden CC
Enchanted Garden CC

RC | SSS
Head In The Clouds
Head In The Clouds

RC | SSS
Hop Into Spring
Hop Into Spring

RC | SSS
Hop Into Spring
Hop Into Spring

RC | SSS
Hope
Hope

RC | SSS
Hope
Hope

RC | SSS
Lily of the Valley
Lily of the Valley

RC | SSS
Lily of the Valley CC
Lily of the Valley CC

RC | SSS
Orange Blossoms
Orange Blossoms

RC | SSS
Orange Blossoms CC
Orange Blossoms CC

RC | SSS
You
You

RC | SSS
You
You

RC | SSS

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, these are so much fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Two pretty cards, Jeanne!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I really love the first card!

BeverlyBL said...

Love your happy, little cards.