Saturday, March 13, 2021

Poppystamps Easter Basket

I'm excited for a change of seasons. I'm starting to see greenery from bulbs that have laid dormant through the winter and can't wait to see the beautiful blooms that they'll bring. Until then I'm going to make my own flower garden with die cut colorful cardstock.
I'm loving the two new easel dies in the latest Poppystamps release. Fancy fold cards have always cofounded me. These dies take out all the guess work and make a fussy looking card easy. The easel sets die cut the card base, the card cover, and die cuts to embellish the front of the card.

I cut the basket die from kraft card stock and then inserted the paper die cut back into the metal die. I used a cosmetic brush and distress ink to bring out the woven detail on the basket.
This card serves as a Spring or Easter greeting AND propped up it doubles as a decoration to have on display to keep the recipient smiling!

I added some flowers, a butterfly and some foliage from the Fern and Daisy Easel Pop Up set. I love that these easel sets include lots of dies to embellish. They can be used with or without the other dies in the set. That adds versatility and more reasons to reach for these multi die easel sets.

I tucked some colorful Farm Fresh Eggs and a cute Spring Bunny inside the basket. Little details help bring your scenes to life!
I hope you'll give Poppystamps Easel dies a try. They really come together easily and seriously.. if I can do a folded card you can too! I'm so excited about how easy this came together and expect I'll make loads more to send to family and friends.



Note: This card fits in an A2 size envelope.
Dies | Poppystamps Fern & Daisy Pop Up Easel, Woven Basket Pop Up Easel, Farm Fresh Eggs, Spring Bunnies


Poppy = Poppystamps
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Fern & Daisy Pop Up Easel
Fern & Daisy Pop Up Easel

POPPY | SSS
Woven Basket Pop Up Easel
Woven Basket Pop Up Easel

POPPY | SSS
Farm Fresh Eggs
Farm Fresh Eggs

POPPY | SSS
Spring Bunnies
Spring Bunnies

POPPY | SSS

4 comments:

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card and col dies. Happy spring Jeanne. Hugz

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card, Jeanne, your basket looks great!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet....love your wonderful Easter basket!!!

sharon g said...

I especiallt like the details on the cute basket