Friday, September 7, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC - Floral Panel Celebrate!

I hope you're having a great day! I'm posting for TupeloDesignsLLC today! I told you I'm always finding something new in the store and today is no exception.
Isn't this Ultimate Crafts Jungle die beautiful? I couldn't resist all the pretty flowers! 
I cut the panel once from white card stock. I cut it a second time on a cardstock panel that I adhered some clear packing tape to. This prevents the die from cutting all the way through and the pieces wont fall out.
Next I colored up the "engraved" panel with Copic markers. You don't have to be too careful "staying in the lines" because the die cut will cover things up.
I applied a sheet of double sided adhesive to the colored panel before topping it with the die cut panel.
The double sided adhesive makes it sticky inside the openings. I poured fine crystal glitter over the panel for lots of sparkle and shine. I wish you could see it in person! It's gorgeous!   The simple word sentiment is from Waffle Flower.
Want to go shopping? I hope you'll give TupeloDesignsLLC a try! I love that I can find lots of my favorite brands all in one place - and shipping is FREE EVERY DAY.. NO COUPON REQUIRED. (USA only - discounted rates International) . My products are shipped Fed Ex and arrive in perfect condition! Want to treat yourself? Click here to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC store!

Have a great weekend!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Ultimate Crafts Jungle Background, Waffle Flower Celebrate


Ultimate Crafts Jungle Background DIe
Ultimate Crafts Jungle Background DIe
Buy at:
TDLLC
Celebrate
Celebrate
Buy at:
TDLLC

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Jeanne!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, what pretty coloring!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Jeanne, this is GORGEOUS! I just had to visit your blog to see how you did this card! I LOVE it! Your colors are gorgeous, and I love how it sparkles! What a fabulous die!! Hugs!