Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Spellbinders September 2018 Kit Of The Month
Summer Fun!

I hope you had a great weekend! The weather was very hot and humid here so no trip to the zoo for me...but we did go visit my parents and had some friends over for a cook out! I was happy that I had some time to create too with the Spellbinders Kit of the Month.

If you like to craft on the go this kit is for you. It contains everything you need to make lots of cards! And I mean EVERYTHING.. ... things you'd expect like pattern paper, stickers, die cuts.. and things you might not expect like foam adhesive squares, double sided tape, foil paper and sequins. In fact.. I think the only thing I needed to add to make was a paper cutter and liquid adhesive for the sequins. The card bases and envelopes were even included! You can see the entire September kit here on the Spellbinders blog.
Of course Spellbinders has included some die cuts too. I cut the starfish from silver foil paper (also included in the kit). This month's kit is an eclectic summer mix of seaside, florals, and modes of transportation (cars, bikes, boats). A fun get away!
I am smitten with these whale die cuts. I layered three different sheets of pattern paper before topping it with the whale die cuts. 
There is lots of bling in this months kit... silver foiled paper and die cuts, silver sequins, and silver word stickers. 

The kit even includes enamel dot stickers, and plastic molded flowers. 
The papers in the kit coordinate perfectly with the die cut images. There are several frames that would work great as shakers or for layering elements. The little flag on the car below was also cut with a die included in the set. 
I told you it was packed with everything you need! I really enjoyed playing with the different elements, arranging them in different ways to create my cards. I actually made all of these while I was sitting outside watching Mr. J. cook! I think I will take another kit along on my next vacation - something to keep me busy while my husband goes fishing! Click here to see the Spellbinders Kit of the Month!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
All ingredients included in the Spellbinders September 2018 Kit of the Month.


September Kit of The Month
September Kit of The Month

SPB

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What lovely cards!! I love the first one with the yellow and the blue and the last one with the fun beetle!! GREAT cards!

Kim Heggins said...

What a beautiful collection of cards Miss Jeanne...love them all!