Friday, September 21, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Play Outside

The seasons are changing fast! Better take advantage of a sunny day by spending some time outside. It's still hot here, so maybe I'll park myself under a shady tree with a glass of iced tea and a good book for a few hours. The new Pretty Little Studio Sunny Memories Collection. This collection is rainbow colors with images of plants and flowers. What immediately got my attention is that this collection includes PURPLE! One of my favorite colors!
I'm addicted to flowers! The Sunny Mix die cut pack is so pretty that I had to get two! That gives me extra flowers and foliage to arrange. You'll notice this arrangement has two of the teal leafy fronds peeking out from behind the big flower!
The flower is adhered with adhesive foam tape on a Bright & Happy rainbow striped tag. I tucked a yellow Rainbow Notes tag under the raised flower to draw your eye across the card. The tag is layered over a 4" Cambridge Doily. Lace and flowers together are always welcome! 
The Play Outside sentiment and pink striped banner are both included in the Sunny Mix die cut pack. The finishing touch on my card was a sprinkle of Lovely Lavender Sequins.
Enjoy your weekend and get out there and play!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Pattern Paper | Sunny Memories Collection
Die Cuts | Sunny Mix | Rainbow Notes
Tags | Bright & Happy
Doily | 4" Cambridge Doily
Sequins | Lovely Lavender

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Such a pretty card. :) So bright and happy. Just like summer.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your mix of colors and patterns, this is terrific!

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely. I like how you tucked the doily behind all those fabulous layers. The colors you used are fabulous!!