Friday, September 28, 2018

Momenta Intricate Flower Thanks

I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm posting for Momenta. You can find their products in lots of your favorite stores like Hobby Lobby, Scrapbook.com, and Joann. They make lots of craft items including dies, stamps, pattern paper, iron on's, fabric paint, ink pads, wood veneer tags and so much more.
Today I'm playing with the Intricate Floral die cut. It's absolutely gorgeous! For this color block technique I trimmed several floral colors of card stock in 3/4" strips. I adhered the strips to a piece of card stock to create a panel. I trimmed the panel and adhered it to a card base. 
I topped the panel with the Intricate Floral and Thanks sentiment from Hello Word Fetti cut from white card stock. The Word Fetti includes 9 die cut words for only $13! Talk about affordable! 
This was simple to create and the effects are stunning! I hope you'll give this technique a try - it looks great in lots of color combinations. 
GIVEAWAY ALERT!

Do you love the Momenta Intricate Floral die? I'm giving it away on Instagram. Check out my account here. Just follow me on Instagram and tag a friend in a comment to enter to win. One random commenter will receive the Momenta Intricate Floral die.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies: Momenta Intricate Floral, Hello Word Fetti

Hello Word Fetti
Hello Word Fetti
Shop at:
SBK
Intricate Flower
Intricate Flower
Shop at:
SBK

3 comments:

BenteS said...

Love the design of this card - so beautiful :))

Sharron said...

Really striking! Love the white against your wonderful strips of color!

Lisa Elton said...

Bold and beautiful!