Monday, December 7, 2015

Ho Ho!


Ho Ho Ho!! I'm hoping you've been very good!  Maybe you are hopping today with us at Visions of Sugarplums?   December 6-8 we're hopping with designs from 12 designers! Lucky me was asked to participate and I'm delighted!  This event is hosted by Lori Hairston of Choux Choux Paper Art.   Lori has 3 days of beautiful projects, blog hops and yes PRIZES!   If you are hopping along you should have reached me from Cherry Nelson's Blog.  To start at the beginning and get all the details just click here to jump to Lori Hairston's Blog.  

Here's some of the candy Lori has up for grabs!! 

Lawn Fawn - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Funkie Junkie Boutique - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Cutting Cafe - 3 Sets of Choice to a Winner
Moonlighting & Co. -  1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
PPinky Dolls - 1 Digital Stamp Image of Choice
Baers Design Studio - 1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
CanvasPop -  one 16x20 canvas of your favorite photo
ChouxChoux Paper Art -  Mega Giveaway of Christmas Crafting Goodies

Canvas Pop has another great giveaway going on right now - you could WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS!  Enter by December 11th.  Enter the WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS giveaway HERE.

You enter to win prizes by commenting on all the blogs.  Your name is entered for the prizes for every comment you leave.   The more comments you write, the more chance you have to win!!

There is also a Challenge:  the theme is Christmas/Winter.  It can be a card or any project that fits the theme.  You can link to the challenge on Lori's blog.  The challenge will end December 20th.  The randomly selected winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn.
I'll be participating all three days with products from Pretty Little Studio.    When my neice was little she used to call Santa Ho Ho! and I guess the name sort of stuck and we still call him that.  This die cut image from Pretty Little Studio can be found in the store as "Santa #11" (I'm still going to call him Ho Ho).    The reason he is number eleven is because Pretty Little Studio just has so many different versions of Ho Ho that  I am guessing Melissa (the owner) ran out of names! There are lots of cute Santa die cuts in the store to chose from for just about any layout or card. You can see them all here! There is even a Santa in a space ship!!!
Pretty Little Studio has lots of pretty embellishments too.  I folded one of their 4" Cambridge Doilies and topped it with a flair from the Christmas Story Set. - Eye candy I tell you!!
The stamped sentiment is from Waltzingmouse's Jolly Old Elf Set.  I stamped it on a flag die cut, punched a bitty hole in it and ran a pin through it.  The pins are really inexpensive - in the sewing department of your local craft store.  
I also added lots of glitter to the snow on the outside of the chimney.  Don't you love that music print vellum too? 

Hey!  Before you go!!! Make sure you leave me a comment.  One person who leaves a comment on any of my Visions of Sugar Plums posts (today Dec 6-8)  will be selected to win a $15 gift certificate for Pretty Little Studio.    You have until December 11 to leave a comment.  I'll post the winner on December 13.

Do you love twine?  Its a beautiful compliment to any project.  I'm going to pick a second winner to receive a sampler of twine from The Twinery.  You can check them out here... the have twine in solids and stripes -  as well as metallic mixed blends.

Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects for you today!   I hope you'll stop by and say hi.  Remember if you are following along on the hop your next stop is the Hostess with the Mostest.. Lori Hairston!!

Jeanne Jachna  (That's Me!)

Good Luck and Happy Hopping!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Supplies:

  • Pattern Paper: Holiday Cheer Collection 
  • Die Cut: Santa #11 
  • Doily: Cambridge 4” 
  • Confetti: Paradise 
  • Flair: Christmas Story 
Die: Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders, Poppystamps Classic Ribbons
Pin: Dritz
Stamp: Waltzingmouse Jolly Old Elf
Glitter

27 comments:

cherry said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i love love your card! Just speaks to my kitschy retro lovin heart! So glad to be on the blog hop with you! Cherry

Karon said...

Beautiful card and love all the papers! Fabulous xx

Kim Heggins said...

this is as sweet as can be...just love this Santa!

Sandy said...

I believe in Ho Ho too - what a cute image - made a wonderfully happy card!
sandy xx

Becca said...

HoHoHo! Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a sweet Santa card! love the retro/vintage feel. he is just so cheery! :)

Anonymous said...

SO SO CUTE!!! Your making me want some Little Pink Studio stuff lol!!

cm said...

Jeanne, your *HO HO* card is spectacular! Eye-candy galore, from the darling Santa, to the fanned doily, to the I believe flair, to the lovely papers! Feeling my festive spirit glowing after seeing this gem!
Hugs~c

Vickie said...

I believe!!! This Santa makes me smile! Too cute!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I love your Santa card with so many embellishments. And yes, you have given me another idea how to use vellum, the music notes are great, and I'm thinking just using my printer and word to print onto vellum with different images or words. Maybe a challenge today.

Maria said...

Another adorable card with Santa...how CUTE!!! Love how you placed the doily, sentiment, and fab button!

Lisa said...

Your card is so adorable!! I love the vintage Santa image and the design!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Oh my - so fun... totally smiling Jeanne. What super inspiration... I love coming to your blog - it's so "happy"!! j.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I just LOVE this Santa in the chimney card, Jeanne! This guy is so cute!
Take care!
Michele

Lori said...

Love your Santa card - so bright and a fabulous mix of papers. Great details (like the gathered doily)! So glad you're a part of Visions of Sugarplums!

A Fondness For Circles said...

Such a sweet Santa card and the little mice are the perfect fall missing touch! So glad to be along for this hop!

Carol from La Crosse said...

I so admire how you are always able to use so many different patterns and colors, and make them look so Terrific!! This card is really ADORABLE. I Love the Santa image. So cute!

Thanks for sharing. Excited for tomorrow!!

Lisa said...

LOVe! Santa is adorable and love all the glitter.... Also the way you have the doily in a fan shape....gonna use that for sure!...soon!

Lisa Elton said...

This is oozing with Christmas cuteness Jeanne, love it to bits!

Fikreta said...

gorgeus!
hugs
>^.^<

Lisa Minckler said...

You rattle my brain!! I knew you'd be a perfect fit for Lori's hop and dagnabit, you nailed it just like I knew you would and with a score of 15 on a scale of 1 to 10!
My eyeballs nearly cross when I look at your cards because they are jumping all over the freakin' place to take it all in. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your style and because I'm lucky enough to have actually held your cards in person, I KNOW the level of detail and attention you put into your work and it is deserving of praise!
Big hugs to you and my husband will be having a word with you when he finds out I went on a shopping spree...LOL.
Lisa x
PS...thank you SO much for ALL your comments...LOL...you're hilarious. :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, could this be any cuter!! I want to be on your Christmas card mailing list! I love this! You have chosen the most adorable images for this hop - I really enjoyed seeing your cards!

Jane said...

What a cute Santa card finished off perfectly with that button x

Jill Norwood said...

Jeanne this card is so sweet! Love the sweet pinned sentiment and that glittery snow!!!

Marybeth said...

So many beautiful details on one card! This is like a vintage Christmas card you would find from days gone by! Love the close up photos too!

Janis said...

Love this very sweet Santa image from PLS! Your glittery snow is sparkling deliciousness!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Eva said...

Santa's card is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing ;)
Hugsxx