Monday, November 9, 2015

Pretty Little Studio | Ripley Squirrel

I hope you're having a great day!    Moriko and I are enjoying the cooler weather.  The fall foliage here is beautiful and I love watching the squirrels during our walks.   They pretend they are invisible by sitting completely still, and then they realize, that yes.. we can see them.. and they scurry up the trees and chatter at us!
This is Ripley from Pretty Little Studio!  Isn't he cute?   I used papers from the Nature Walk Collection - nothing fancy - no die cuts except for the sentiment banner on this one. 

 The little mini bingo cards come printed 9 on a sheet in different colors with different sentiments.  The wood veer leaf is from Stampin Up, and the wood grain look sequins are from Serendipity Stamps.
I wrapped the Twinery Flax Twine around the card before adhering the die cut with adhesive foam tape.  I make a channel with the adhesive foam tape for the twine to run through so it all lays very flat.   You can see it better in the photo below.
 Here's the finished card.
 
 I hope Ripley makes you smile!  Thanks for stopping by!









Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Die:  Ripley Squirrel
Nature Walk Pattern Paper
Nature Walk Mini Bingo Card
Stamp:  Waltzingmouse Stamps Peace & Plenty
The Twinery Flax Twine
Wood Veneer Oak Leaf Stampin’ Up!
Wood Look Sequins Serendipity Stamps

Die:  MFT Fishtail Flags

7 comments:

Renee said...

Oh...he's so much cuter than the yard rats on a suicide mission around my house...
dodging in and out of the road. :)
Gorgeous card as always!

Birgit said...

Oooh, he's so adorable!! Your card is so sweet using cute little Ripley!!

cm said...

What a cheeky, cute little fellow your Ripley is! Absolutely adorable! And wow...what a marvelous gallery stroll this has been! Day brightened immeasurably!
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

This is ADORABLE!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Ripley is indeed adorable! I'm really loving these premades from Pretty Little Studio, every card you make with them really stands out to me!

Sharron said...

Ripley is way cuter than our red squirrels. Love those little ears! Love your card too--so many great accents!

Lisa Minckler said...

OHHHHHH...I love, I love, I love, I love!!!!! This is cuter than cute! I've just been perusing your blog and making up for lost time. I just learned to knit about a month ago and I can't get it out of my head. It's all I've wanted to do lately, but now I must get back in groove and where better for a kick in the pants of inspiration than right here!
I'm smiling like a silly lady enjoying all your latest makes. I wish I had your stamina...you really are an amazing lady!
Biggest of hugs to you and sorry for being MIA for so long.
Lisa x