Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Comfort and Joy


Hi and thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing a holiday card made with the Pretty Little Studio Comfort and Joy collection. Adding a holiday card to my stash is always a score for the home team!
I used a frame to create a focal point for my design that I embellished with gorgeous florals and adorable little bird. I love the realistic roses and pinecones in contrast with the whimsical bird.

There are lots of embellishments to choose from in this collection so layer it on! I added a sticker sentiment and some faux stitching to add interest to the design. The finishing touch is a sparkly sprinkle of sequins.
Journaling cards and frames make great focal points. I like to use the frames for quick shaker cards too. You are only limited by your imagination.
Crafting is my go to when I need a sweet escape. Today I was in a winter woods dreaming of sugarplums. Where will your crafting take you today?


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, look at those roses! Terrific card, Jeanne!

Greta said...

Love the soft elegance of this beautiful card, Jeanne!