Monday, January 6, 2020

Countdown to Confetti Day 2 - Butterfly Wreath, So Very Lovely

Hi Friends! It's Day 2 of the Countdown to Confetti! We're showing sneek peeks at products that will be available in the store on Wednesday, January 8. Today we're showing the new Buterfly Wreath, and So Very Lovely stamp sets! 
These pretty butterflies are a breath of fresh air! I had lots of fun coloring them in a rainbow of colors using Copic Markers. I started at the top with pink and red and worked my way through the entire color wheel! 
The stamp set has heartfelt sentiments in a beautiful hand written font. You can see a graphic of the stamp set at the bottom of this post. The set also includes a few loose butterflies that you can use as accents to embellish your design. I scattered a few around and in the center of the wreath. 
Oh and I bet you noticed something else.. that Stitched Scallops Cover Panel right? I think that is my new favorite background die!

Want to see more projects made with this gorgeous Butterfly Wreath? Here's a complete list of designers with projects to share today. 



Jeanne Jachna (That's Me!)
Pam Sparks

But before you go I hope you'll leave a comment because there is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs and you have to comment to enter! 
I hope you'll stop by tomorrow for more peeks at the latest Reverse Confetti Release.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Butterfly Wreath
Dies | Reverse Confetti Butterfly Wreath, Stitched Scallops Cover Panel


Butterfly Wreath
Butterfly Wreath

RC | SSS
Butterfly Wreath CC
Butterfly Wreath CC

RC | SSS
Stitched Scallops Cover Panel
Stitched Scallops Cover Panel

RC | SSS

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love the rainbow colors Jeanne!

SmilynStef said...

how fun is that rainbow of butterflies

Lisa Elton said...

This is so fresh and colorful Jeanne, very pretty!!

sharon g said...

How pretty your butterflies look. I love how you shaded them a tiny bit. So pretty.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Jeanne, this is awesome! I LOVE these bright bold colors that really pop right off the page! Super fun!
Crafty Hugs!
Michele K. Henderson
crimsonowl@comcast.net

Larissa Heskett said...

SWOON!! Another SUPER Sweet Card for today!! I LOVE the Rainbow Design on the Wreath and that Stitched Scallop Cutting Plate is a MUST have!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Week!!

Kelsey Thomas said...

I love your rainbow of butterflies. :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful card. Love how
you scattered some of the
butterlies around the
outside of the wreath.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such beautiful colors, Jeanne. Such a wonderful and happy card. Wow. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Avra Williams said...

So vibrant and pretty!

NPurdum56 said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Oooo I LOVE your rainbow wreath!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the new release Wreath and you've made this one into a rainbow of beauty. Thanks for sharing your talents. LOVING this RC new release. That Oh My Heart Cover Plate is everything!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just gorgeous. Love your rainbow of butterflies and design. Thanks for the inspiration!

Amy C. said...

I really love this unique butterfly wreath and the pretty rainbow of colors you created!

Spoo said...

Such a pretty card! Can you please tell us which copics you used?