Saturday, December 29, 2018

Pretty Little Studio Christmas Joy

I'm not ready to let go of the holiday season just yet. I'm still sending out cards with notes to friends I haven't talked to in a while wishing them the best of the season.
I really adore the Pretty Little Studio Christmas Joy Collection. Don't you love the mix of pink with the navy? And there are so many adorable images in this set that just make me smile!
The little ornaments and houses and are from the Joy die cuts pack. The holly, sentiment tag and snowman are from the Tis The Season die cuts pack. It's fun to mix and match them to create scenes.
I added a few Christmas Words stickers to add some whimsy to the design. Some Rose Pink Sequins are the icing on the cake! Candy for your eyes! 
Enjoy the long weekend with your family - the holidays sure go fast!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products:
Paper | Christmas Joy Collection
Die Cuts | Joy | Tis The Season
Stickers | Christmas Words White
Sequins | Rose Pink

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Festive and fun, super cute Jeanne!

Greta said...

So many cute elements--darling card, Jeanne! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!