Wednesday, September 5, 2018

SSS Stamptember - Sugar Pea Designs Cuddly Cacti



We’re so pleased to be sharing in the excitement of STAMPtember with our friends at Simon Says Stamp! Today we’re thrilled to share with you a stamp set created exclusively for this event and only available while supplies last, called Cuddly Cacti! There is also a coordinating die set and you can purchase them as a bundle or separately!  Check it out! 


Isn't this set ADORABLE? The hardest part was deciding what image I wanted to play with for today's card! Here's what I made! 
I started with a background of stamped cacti on kraft cardstock. I inked them up in brown so they look like a watermark pattern. 
Check out this fun sentiment! I love it!  The Spanish inspired me to add more color to the design. 
I inked up the cute little cactus with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic Markers! To add more color I stacked some Zig Zag Stitched Circles under the stamped image. 
Want to see more designs created with this exclusive set? Be sure to check out the SugarPea Designs blog to see what the rest of the design team has come up with!


Finished SIze 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Simon Says Stamp Sugar Pea Designs Cuddly Cacti
Dies | Sugar Pea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circles

Zig Zag Stitched Circles
Zig Zag Stitched Circles
Shop at:
SPD

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is CUTE! I like the colorful circles framing that darling cactus!