Thursday, March 7, 2013

Waltzingmouse March Release - Folk Art Medallion

Today the Waltzingmouse Design Team is featuring the third new release for March called Folk Art Medallions.  This is a really a neat set that allows you to build and create all sorts of patterns.  You can add so much color too by stamping the elements in different colors to create fun or formal looks.   The stamps  will be available in the store tomorrow, and we will  be doing another hop then. 

I made this fun Thank You card in hot pink with orange, apricot and soft pink highlights.  The center piece of the medallion can be stamped in different colors as a series of 4 stamps or you can use the single stamp that has all the layers together as one image as I did here. 

For my second project I kept it totally clean and simple.  This is a one layer card that I stamped in hot pink to keep it fun and casual.  I can imagine the same card stamped in a different color looking formal and elegant.
Check out what the rest of the DT did with this set - you're sure to see lots of amazing backgrounds and color.  


Jeanne Jachna  That's Me!

Claire is inviting  you to pin your favourite sample from today's Design Team creations on your Pinterest board. Use the Keyword #WMSfolkmedallion in the caption to your pin.

On Friday at 6:00pm, just before the release goes live at 7:00pm, she will gather all the pins with the keyword #WMSfolkmedallion and pick a random pinner to win this set of stamps!  Claire will do one of these for each of the sets we preview this week!  So Get Pinning!!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll come back and see more projects created with the new releases tomorrow.

Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  4.5 x 6.25"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Folk Art Medallion
Card Stock:  Papertrey Vintage Cream, Hibiscus Burst
Die:  Spellbinder Classic Circles, Long Classic Rectangles
Ink:   Momento Cantaloupe, Angel Pink, Rosebud, Versafine Onyx Black
Gem:  Recollections
7/8" Hot Pink Satin Ribbon by His & Hers (Hobby Lobby)

C&S Thank You  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Folk Art Medallion
Card Stock Papertrey White 
Ink:  Momento Rosebud, Versafine Onyx Black
1/4" Pink Satin Ribbon
Gem

23 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW!!! So bright and happy and beautiful! LOVE your cards and impressed by your stamping - as always, hugs, Karin

Pauline said...

Beautiful cards Jeanne, lovely fresh colours!

Unknown said...

Jeanne, an absolutely stunning array of eye candy missy, I'm oohing and ahhing everwhere I turn this morning!! I can't decide what to case first, lol!! love all the hot colours and vibrant goodies!! hugs to you missy! Awesome release samples!

Julia Aston said...

How beautiful with your bright pink colors Jeanne! we were on the same wave length with your 2nd card! we just used different colors!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card,Love that bow...

Suzanne said...

Jeanne, this is absolutely magnificent!

Kristi said...

I'm in love with this card Jeanne! Stunning work as always!

JJ Bolton said...

Yummy! Gorgeous! Perfect! Breathtaking! I could go on and on:) Don't you ever say you can't do CAS missy;) We know better! heehee

XOXO

Anonymous said...

The bow on your first card is a work of art in itself! Love the two cards you made. This set looks fabulous in pink!

Cathy Weber said...

I really love how this is stamped off the side of the card Jeanne...that cute sparkly in the center. Stamping off the card made room for another of your beautiful signature bows! This one is pinned for the future!

Joyce said...

Jeane--your projects today are just gorgeous. I see you are incorporating some super sweet bows with a CAS design--just brilliant.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cards Jeanne, you do pink so well!

Renee said...

You kill me!
Fru-fru extraordinaire...
AND you do CAS like a pro! :)
I love both of these Jeanne...
I knew I would before I ever came over...
gorgeous colors...
CAS perfection...
and I die over that bow! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Love the colours you've used - the medallion card is just fabulous. I like the CAS one too!

Jo4Him said...

What fun cards-love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing

Marybeth said...

Two gorgeous….show-stoppers! Love the beautiful satin bow and wonderful cards!

Clare said...

I love coming to your blog, your cards are SO stunning! I love your use of color!! Your cards are so clean and crisp! Just beautiful!

~Tammy~ said...

Love how beautiful and vibrant this is! Wowzers that big juicy bow had me as soon as I opened your blog!

Vickie Z said...

Go girl....loving all that pink!! These images are stunning!! Can't wait to get my "grimy little hands on them"....okay, I'm a nurse...I'll wash my hands!! Really the images are gorgeous!!

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne, I have to agree with Marybeth, both of these cards are show stoppers and so beautiful too, I am looking forward to tomorrow to see everything~

Vicki said...

I love the bright pink bow and pretty colors of your first card. Such a pretty way to showcase the stamp!

Sharron said...

Your release samples have all been so awesome! Love everything done with the medallion and what a fabulous CAS beauty! Can't wait until I get my order!!

Sandra said...

Pink, ribbon, bling and the beautifully colored medallion! GORGEOUS!